Roles and Responsibilities
Job location- Barmer Rajasthan
Building/High Rise/Residential/Commercial building project Exp is compulsory
Apply only if you qualify for above mentioned
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (master's preferred).
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- The primary role of the Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer is to plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work for a global business unit in the HVAC discipline.
- Must have the ability to work independently, use engineering judgment, and devise new approaches to solving problems.
- Perform work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Perform work using Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs) and appropriate 2-D and 3-D computer-aided design and computer-aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
- Review and disposition of field change notices and non-conformance reports.
- Support the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Department:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Zodiac HR Consultants (I) Pvt Ltd.
Building Project in Barmer Rajasthan